Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Weave City & Luxury Hair Direct Changing Lives & Bringing Smiles to the Masses!! #EliesyaJsBoutique #WeaveCity #SummertimeFine

I have signed up 6 new distributors in less than 24 hrs to my hair distribution team Weave City & Luxury Hair Direct. I have been working hard to promote and build my team and I am excited about the home party and getting my hair samples in to show and share with my clients. Don't miss your opportunity to join Weave City for $1 while the promotion is going on. It ends this evening at 11:59pm. Tap into this 10 billion dollar a year industry!! Ask me how 910-730-2351 http://weavecity.luxuryhairdirect.com
Come and show your love and support this Sat from 10:00 - 4:00pm at Raeford Rd. Flea Market 4909 Raeford Rd. in Fayetteville, NC and grab a steal on women's clothing and apparel new and used, women's shoes, new jewelry and accessories and much more!! I hope to see you there but if not this site is open 24/7 so you are not left out and order from the comfort of home or on the go on your smart phone. Much Love and Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment