Total Pageviews

Monday, July 28, 2014

Call Eliesya J's Boutique for Event's, Trade Shows, Home Parties & Special Occasions to come and showcase my products and services! 910-730-2351

Ladies I am looking for events to attend in Moore, Cumberland, and Robeson counties to showcase my goods and services provided here at Eliesya J's - Big City Boutique. I am also advertising the fact that Eliesya J's does Home Parties. If you know someone, or group that may be interested in a lively showcase full of exciting new trends in jewelry and accessories, clothing and apparel, body reshaping garments, organic soaps and skin care health, Michael Kors bags and alot more. Also 4 ways that you can become your own boss and work from home or on the go. Please call me at 910-730-2351, inbox me, or contact me by email @ eliesyajsbcboutique@gmail.com. I need to know 2 weeks in advance as to the type of party that you would prefer. I usually bring everything. Some products may have to be ordered through my websites but I will provide information as to where to go and which ones because I offer a lot. Thanks for your support. Please share this message and my contact info. I look forward to hearing from you my lovelies!! I have listed my websites for your browsing and purchasing to assist with your decision.
Eliesya J's Boutique Blog & Shop @ http://eliesyajs.blogspot.com/
Eliesya J's Jewelry & Accessories @ www.eliesyajs.kitsylane.com
Eliesya J's Health & Wellness Boutique @www.ardysslife.com/eliesyajs_boutique
Weave City Luxury Hair Extensions @ http://weavecity.luxuryhairdirect.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment