Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Into Fashion With Some Hot Trends From Eliesya J's!!

Eliesya J's is ever evolving and bringing smiles and fashion to the faces of women everywhere of all different nationalities. I want to thank all my new customers and all new prospective clients and customers also for coming and viewing my new venture even if you didn't purchase anything, hopefully in the future as Eliesya J's progresses that will change. 







These are some of the new items that Eliesya J's has in store and some up and coming!! Happy Viewing and Please contact me about sizes. Eliesya J's now accepts credit cards so feel free to shop your heart out! 910-730-2351 or 910-783-4754 and dont forget ladies for all your beauty and skin care needs please go to my Avon online store @ www.youravon.com/edwardwallace. Stay Blessed Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment