Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Eliesya J's Welcomes You

Eliesya J's -The Small Town Boutique with Small Town Prices, would like to welcome all new visitors and previous Exclusively Eliesya's customers. I will be specializing in fashion for women of all shapes and sizes, creed, and colors. I offer a variety of women's clothing fashions, shoe trends, handbags, and accessories. There is new merchandise coming in weekly so be sure to check the blog site or just come drop by the store. I would love to accommodate you and help you find an outfit or pair of shoes or maybe you just want that signature piece to add to your wardrobe I have just what you need.I offer plus size clothing also. If you do not find what I have in-store to be of your liking I can do special orders that will require one-on-one consultations. Eliesya J's has very competitive pricing you will find much less than other department stores and for now there is nothing in the store or on the blog site that is over $25. Happy Shopping and feel free to leave a comment or become a follower. Thank You

Sincerely,
 Eliesya J's
1500 N. Sandhills Blvd.
Suite # 142 Aberdeen
NC 28315
910-730-2351

Here are the things I have in store now and can be purchased by phone through this blog site:



















 

1 comment:

  1. The black shoe with zippers also the black peek toe strappy stiletto these items will be in store soon.

    ReplyDelete